Your privacy is of vital importance to us.
You have confidence in our payment systems and share important personal data with us. We provide you with easy insights and overview into what data we collect, what we use this data for and with whom we may share your data.
We only collect personal data to ensure that payment services run smoothly and in order to comply with our legal obligations. We only share this information with other parties if this is necessary for the payment service or required by law.
What personal data would we collect?
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Billing address details
- Telephone number (mobile)
- E-mail address
- Card details
- Bank account information
- Payment transaction data
What would we use it for?
- With the other party, only if necessary (e.g. name and address for the payments).
- With parties for which you have given express permission.
What control you have?
- You can ask us what information we have registered about you. You can do this via email@example.com.
- You can update your details with us.
- You can ask us to remove your data, we will then only remove the data that we do not have to keep in accordance with our legal obligation.
How we store your data?
- We encrypt and store your personal data in a secure environment that is monitored 24/7.
- Only our employees who need your information for their work can view it.
- All our employees who work with your personal data have been checked for reliability.